Felicity Jones

V-Twins Sure Fit - Lynx Color Version -V-Twins Biker Outfitters- - Women's Outfit- Rate (x/4)

Item Name:   V-Twins Sure Fit -  Lynx Color Version

Store Name:   V-Twins Biker Outfitters

Price:   $299 Lindens

Marketplace Link:   https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/V-Twins-Sure-Fit-Biker-Clothes-Lynx-Color-Version-MESH-Jacket-Shorts-Mesh-Bodies-Comp-Maitreya-Slink-Belleza/11358805

Category:    

Biker Clothes

Description:   

Jacket and shorts , Jacket hud with 8 colors and  15 sizes for all bodies Shorts hud with 16 colors and 6 sizes

Review:    

I really like this outfit. So many color options and although I do not have a mesh body i can easily wear this outfit. There is an alpha for the jacket included but not the shorts. I didn't have any problems though when wearing the hourglass shorts. No bleed through for me even when dancing.

All in all one of my most favorites from V-Twins.  Sexy look  when paired with boots. I wear the V-twins Bootleggerz - Sacremento Black boots with it.

Snapshot_008.png.9dd8489225fd13b2f724a0a0d1b0d397.png

5936d6dc95150_V-TwinsLynxcolor.thumb.jpg.ace668a4268233ec2e857e654f304450.jpg

sacremento.thumb.jpg.583259d9b9723074ff815cc3ffe09714.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2