etisa

Etisa Laminsk - My V-Twins Blog

40 posts in this topic

Hi I am etisa :)  a happy go lucky, sometimes annoying , often quiet V-twins Groupie and customer.

You can find me online most mornings and early evenings bouncing around Sl causing havoc :) If you have any questions or just want to chat about the latest ... IM me. We can talk!     I wear a Maitreya Mesh body but I also have a Slink Physique so I will be trying both out as I shop. No mesh head... yet.  But you just never know when I might change things up :)Snapshot_002.thumb.png.7a9fefbbbe086841d73d8971fba60c29.png

Happy Tuesday if you are my side of the world :) Happy Wednesday if you are ahead of me!

thought I might share a little of Monday with you today.

It was a beautiful day in SL yesterday so I took a few minutes out of my busy schedule to go visit some of the V-Twins family.

V-Twins is a great place to shop, and on my breaks I sometimes like to harrass my fellow co-workers. I know.. it's hard to believe but hey... a girls gotta have fun right?

Let me share with you this great little outfit , now some of it is retired items BUT if you are a V-Twins groupie like I am.. You probably have some of this in your closet as well :) Here was yesterdays look at a glance:

Snapshot_009.thumb.png.cd2f02dc7d8093438f9430290b7d6c87.png

I wear a Maitreya Lara Body. My shape is actually my original SL shape i came into this big wonderful world and have tweaked myself over the years to get the look I like. No Mesh head... I'm a rebel you know ;) 

I saw the V-Twins models wearing this hair and had to have it for myself . It is from Rezology and is called Sky. Perfect for riding. Tight braids to keep the tangles out.

This is V-Twins - Banshee outfit. Blue Version. The Vest Hud has 1 plain Blue Denim version which can be tinted a multitude of colors using the color wheel and also 7 patched Biker versions. 

The Shorts Hud also can be used to tint your denim to any color you want :)  and has 7 patched versions as well.

I am wearing theV-Twins Desperado Mesh Boots in the Used Leather Patched version.

My head band is vintage V-Twins, not available anymore sadly but still looks great after all these years,  V-Twins Classic forehead bandana in Black. 

Don't be afraid to mix your old V-Twins with the new... Be original make up your own combos!

So now That I am dressed lets go visit!

Lets Ride

V-Twins security... I never have caught his name. Quiet guy...

V-Twins Security

Macho... hard at work ** coughs**

Macho Hard at work

So that was a little bit of my Monday for you. Share some of your SL pics with us... show us YOUR ride! 

You can register easily and post them here!

http://www.v-twins.net/index.php?/gallery/category/5-second-life-gallery/

Until next time... MWAH!

etisa

1 person likes this

Shady Leathers... A Bombshell of an outfit!

It's Thursday already! Time flies doesn't it?   The weekend is fast approaching and so I thought what better outfit to show you than Shady Leathers!

This hot little dress has it goin on!

Perfect for a night out in the clubs...

Shady Leathers Shady Leathers 2

This little dress comes with the awesome V-Twins color hud for tons of color options

The Dress Hud has 6 preset color options for the main dress, 

and 6 each also for the fringe and the neckline.

Don't forget that with the color wheel you color options are endless! Make your own!

It has a sheer skirt thats just see through enough to be a little Flirty but the boy short bottoms keep you covered ;)  

Snapshot_003.thumb.png.d55a33f8e50e876451bbde598a8fdac5.png

They also have a matching Color hud of their own with the same color options and  color wheel features as well.

The dress comes with the 5 standard sizes, a Fitmesh Size, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass & Slink Physique sizes.

To Complete the look I chose the V-Twins Bootleggerz - Florence Heels.

My Package was the Brown & Black. I am wearing the Black version.

Snapshot_006.thumb.png.f7579b414071c184c017a70981de35d9.png

A little Sassiness to go with the dress 

In case you didn't know already... I wear a Maitreya body, no mesh head. This dress fits perfectly. So bleed through for me.  and although usually i use the SLink feet with this body today I have just the regular Maitreya feet with these shoes However they will fit the Slink and Belleza feet as well.

The Hair I have on is from  =DeLa*=   and is called Rema.

If You haven't tried their hair be sure to check them out.  They are Fantastic!

So that's it for this morning but be sure to check back... I am sure I will have more later! 

See you soon! MWAH!

Snapshot_004.thumb.png.9bfe6e6862a7b29f9ccbc9d010dc79c8.png

etisa :)

1 person likes this

Duel Outfit Review... Storm Rider for Men & Iris for women

Hi everyone! It has been a week on my end of the grid ! But I wanted to share these 2 outfits with all of you.  

While spending some much needed time with the Mr :) I thought about it and realized I haven't done any Male reviews! So  Stevie Being the nice guy that he is.. was kind enough to model V-Twins Storm Rider!!

This great casual riding outfit looks great! And Stevie says the Hud couldnt be easier to use.Stevie.thumb.png.0bfa76202ca75823e99e4fd97815bd94.png

V-Twins - Storm Rider comes complete with Boots, Jeans in 5 Standard Mesh sizes , and the Jacket can be worn with or without the shirt.  Alphas are included and our popular Color Hud!

So Your Jacket and Shirt can be changed :)

Stevie is wearing the Plain version but there is also a patched version available,

V-Twins - Iris is a super cute outfit that also comes complete with boots!

tisa.thumb.png.2f5102e8925427bf5fdb8e4db5dc24eb.png

Iris comes with 5 colors of stockings for both Classic  Bodies and Omega Appliers for all Mesh bodies as well.

The Skirt has sizes for Freya , Slink Hourglass, Isis , Maitreya , Slink Physique, & TMP.

The Skirt Hud   Has 8 colors of Leather shirts , 8 Colors of Denim ,  and the studs can be changed to Silver or Gold. 

The Top which is super cute and could be paired with shorts or jeans for another great casual look , 

comes in Fit Mesh sizes for Freya , Slink Hourglass, Isis , Maitreya , Slink Physique and Venus.

Its Hud has 8 colors and the metal can also be changed from silver to gold

And last but not Least  These awesome boots! You could easily mix and match them with tons of other outfits you probably already have! and with their Hud you have 8 color choices. 

All the Huds have our great color wheel option so be adventurous! Mix your own colors! Make this outfit your own!

I hope you like these outfits and if you have any suggestions for an outfit you would like to see please let me know!

For now Stevie and I wish you an awesome Sunday! See you soon!!

Stevie_and_I_2.thumb.png.02fa9e19148eea5c18666e4ee91d7e2c.png

MUAH!!

etisa

Me.png

A Great day for a ride!

It's one of those, what shall we do today days. So When all else fails and you need some inspiration what better to do than hop on your bike and ride!

Today I traveled over to Rock of Cashel ~ Ireland Riding Sim. And what a treat!  

If you can't find inspiration there, you are blind buddy. 

594982e41fe5c_EtisainIreland.thumb.png.88b74a2fce640ad43740cb240e7ffafc.png

It is a beautiful Riding sim for casual or experienced riders. So if you are like me and crash alot.... ( ALOT)  you will still LOVE it!  Wide roads are easy to ride, beautiful scenery  and shopping too! What more could you want? Anyways if you would like to visit them the addy is 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vampire/153/136/71

I added a couple photos in the Gallery but lucky for you i took some photos of my outfit  while i was there too!

So on with my Blog...

Todays outfit I chose to talk about is V-Twins Bounty ( Biker version)

I chose the Biker version just cause I was in the mood ;)

This is a super cute casual Biker Jacket , top and Skirt and comes complete with over the knee boots. Great for riding!

594982cf6c723_BountyOutfitfull.thumb.png.1a5768f2bb519acaf8255307c8bd9525.png

Lets Start with the Jacket

The Jacket comes in 5 standard fitmesh sizes and Freya , Venus ,hourglass, Isis ,Maitreya and Physique.

And Jacket Hud Contains,  Black Brown and Tan colors,  4 Patched versions . Arms can be changed seperatly. So there are lots of options here to make it your own individual style. 

Since the top and jacket are separate you can also use either with other outfits as well, which is always a bonus :)

594982ba2667c_BountyOutfit1.thumb.png.79afe305cef5df8347f4f3b7047f1b22.png

The Top like I mentioned is separate. 

It Comes in in Freya , Hourglass , Maitreya , Isis Physique . Tmp , Tonic Curvy and Fine, And Venus sizes,

And its Hud contains  Black Brown and Tan versions with 8 Patched options each.

Lots of Choices and as always all the hugs have the color Wheel feature so you can create you very own tints of these colors as well.

5949863d0a2bf_nojacket.thumb.png.b68a05c40f2465ef2b31c2e0e50020f1.png

The Skirt is a cute sexy little number. Short but covers nicely and also able to be worn patched or plain.

It comes in Freya , hourglass, Isis ,Maitreya and Physique , Venus sizes

And its Hud contains  a Plain version and 3 patched versions .

So many options for this outfit! 

I love the browns ! They have that nice rugged used leather look.

Last but definetly not least are the boots...

Boots.thumb.png.7af284add232ec63c581f4b4298ac1fe.png

Now these will be a staple in your wardrobe with many outfits! 

Over the knee almost Thigh high Boots with  lots of options!

Boots come in Isis, Freya , hourglass, Maitreya , Physique  and Venus Sizes.

And Hud Contains, Black Brown and Tan colors , Sole , straps and buttons can all be individually changed! Talk about awesomeness! 

So to sum things up,

Today I wore V-Twins Bounty Biker version outfit,

My hair is from Argrace, if you havent checked them out be sure to. Beautiful Styles!

This ones called Koma  (Black)

as usual I wear a Maitreya Lara body, my very own shape. And LAQ Nelly Skin. 

No Mesh head still but I am still being tempted lol.

My eyes are from Poetic Colors - PC Pearl Magic Forrest color.

And makeup is from Elegant Epiphany , Noir

So thats it! 

Time for me to go home and  lay in the hammock . Ya'll have a great day and don't forget to send in some photos of your own! Whereever you are and whatever you are wearing in the biker world we want to see!!

Til next time !

Snapshot_014.thumb.png.36e8d0d392b1d3de8f6e6f0c17c838bc.png

MUAH!

etisa

1 person likes this

Happy Thursday V-Twiners!

Todays outfit of choice is V-twins Fallout , Color Version. I love this one!

Casual, cute and a little sassy. 

I decided to go out roaming today and get a few pics to show you how great it fits and moves with you.

So off to the Big City of Compton I went! 

Compton Mural

Compton is an RP City but they allow visitors

A tad bit about them  reads : City life,. RPG, Combat...Ego's urban rp system. Socialize..rp, roleplay...drug making and selling....start a gang...join police or fire department. Lifestyle, Rentals, Houses, Apts' 

If You would like to visit the SLURL is http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Georgetown Colorado/89/118/24

Since i was just grabbing a few photos I went early in the day.

So now for outfit info!

this great outfit has a top and jeans. The Jeans have 2 Lengths so if you are taller or want that bell bottom look we got ya covered!

Sizes Included are Freya , Hourglass , Isis , Maitreya , Physique , and Venus  (2 lengths for each)

And the Hud... ohhhh this hud... It includes 8 colors , includes options for Plain , Ripped or Patched jeans and an option for the pocket as well.

I love the options! 

Mickie D's

Stopped off for a soda at the G's and took them awhile to get to me so I made myself at home :) 

Look at the way these jeans fit! no bleed through at all! And I am wearing the Maitreya version by the way.

Now for the top! 

It comes in sizes for Curvy , Fine , Freya , Hourglass, Isis , Physique , TMP, Venus , and the 5 Standard mesh sizes including an alpha.

This is an awesome little summery top. it could be paired with booty shorts, cut offs, a denim skirt or.. a cute bikini bottom!

Sooo many options with this one too!

The Hud for the Top  8 colors and 8 patched versions. and an option to change the string colors as well. So mix it up! 

As always the color wheel option is available too for you to tint our colors to your liking!

I Chose a new hair today , these braids are just too cute and flirty... they come from Fabia Mesh hair and are named Milana, natural tones.

Great place for hair. If you haven't visited them please do! 

And i added a little jewelry today! I usually don't wear alot of jewelry but these ears with Piercings from Swallow were too good pass up!

^^Swallow^^ Shiny Ears ,  the hud has many options for colors on not only the stones, but the beads, the metals and tiny inner ear tatts!

I love these!

So lets wrap it up... i think I drew a lil attention and need to jet...

Todays outfit - V-twins Fallout Colors

My Body, Maitreya ( no mesh head still )

LAQ Skin - Nelly

Eyes from Poetic Colors - Magic Forrest

and  ^^Swallow^^ Shiny Ears

Thats it! gotta run!... literally... who knew cop cars had alarms!

Busted!

Til next time...

MWAH!

etisa

Happy Weekend!!

The week went fast and unfortunately so is the weekend! They never seem long enough.

But fret not because Amigo releades a fantastic outfit !

This is a super cute summer outfit! Lots of options as always so let me fill you in!

V-Twins - Collusion on sale for the next 24 hrs for $149. Its a bargain! There is a Biker version and a color Verions. I will be showing the  color version today :)

Snapshot_006.thumb.png.eb9a4eb20d01093f23ea57ebac75487f.png

So heres the scoop!

This cute outfit comes in sizes for Maitreya , Slink, Belleza , TMP , Tonic, & Eve!

The Hud for the top comes with 8 colors on the main part , and 8 matching colors for the strings. Make them match or give them some contrast! With the color wheel you can also mix your own colors!

The shorts are super super cute!

Their hud has 8 solid colors & 8 patterns! Also the Belt has its own options with 8 Solid colors of its own!

Snapshot_004.thumb.png.12329a4efcbec81a77f49461b1ebce51.png

I also have on the previous new release , V-Twins Bootleggerz - Venice heels.

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.90f02b45a61880ba9077956fcd1522a8.png

These come in sizes to fit Slink , Maitreya, Belleza, & TMP.

I have the fat pack, it has  preset color options for 16 colors and with the color wheel again you can create your own colors too!

so lots of options !

So quick rundown...

Maitreya Lara Body

Hair is from  [ e l i k a t i r a ] its called Lena

This store is also having a HUGE sale... i got this hair for only $72 L. Go to their store for the discount! Marketplace prices are not marked down. So you can find them here...  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elikatira/64/128/37

Both the Shoes and the outfit are from V-twins... Collusion and Venice.

And that about sums it up!. Head over to V0Twins tonight for the party! Gift cards are on the prize Board and DJ Samson will be there to entertain you!. Don't miss it! Always a good time there!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sinnersville/120/100/26

So thats it for today. I shall see you soon!

Snapshot_005.thumb.png.1bd15d1cbdb4320a255646fd0f90ab4a.png

MWAH!

etisa

Todays Special ... V-Twins - Bela (Biker Version)

Snapshot_010.thumb.png.e6689a10e7575d431eb800b8eb53c6a5.png

I love this one... sexy!  Imagine the look on your Partners face when they see this one! Sexy see through bra top, with matching thong panties, a leather corset and those thigh high boots! This ones not for the light of heart!

V-Twins Bela ( Biker version) has a great fit and great color selection!

Let me tell you more about it...

The Corset comes with sizes perfect for Tonic Curvy & fine, Maitreya ,Freya , Hourglass ,Isis , 5 Standard Mesh sizes , Slink Physique , TMP & Venus!

The Corset Hud gives options for colors in Black , Brown and Pink with Patched or Plain options for each and the straps can be changed to 8 Different colors as well!

Snapshot_008.thumb.png.07810cc2639201f17caa904b5f37fc26.png

Omega appliers for the bra and panty layers, and lets not forget Alphas & Classic underwear Layers,  for those with classic bodies.

The Boots come in Sizes for Freya , Hourglass, Slink Physique , TMP , venus , Isis , Maitreya , Venus and a fitmesh version as well.

The Boot Hud allows color changes in Black , Brown and Pink with plain or patched versions to match the corset. You can also change the sole colors !

As always the color wheel option will allow you to tint and make your own colors as well :)

Snapshot_009.thumb.png.81adccdc14f9fc1e4503fae9589cee13.png

So a quick recap and summing it all up,

We have the V-twins outfit Bela ( Biker Version)

I am in my every day LAQ Nellie Skin,

Maitreya Lara Mesh body

Still no mesh head ( I'm a rebel you know ;) )

Same Pearl Magic Forrest eyes, ( Next outfit I will change them up :) )

My hair is from *JacQ's*_ 0,0,8 Black version

tossed on a little bit of make up from elegant epiffany and I am all set :)

Send me a noote with any questions you have or a V-Twins outfit you would like to see! I love suggestions! Maybe you know a good sim for photos! I would love to hear from you!

Til next time... See you soon!

Snapshot_007.thumb.png.26da1cdef4d9b05194c4e570e3b66965.png

MWAH!

etisa

Good Morning my Fellow Sl'ers!

How is everyone today?  Happy Thirsty Thursday to you all!

So today i was rummaging through my never ending closet and ran across V-Twins - Sure fit- Prediction Blue Denim

I forgot how much I love these little denim Bib Shorts!

Snapshot_009.thumb.png.f7e370d8b6d803f2366f593042fdd672.png

Such a fun summer outfit. Casual , cute and as always with V-twins tons of options!!

And what better way to show it off than  wandering Calas sim. With all their hills and trees, creeks and scenery. I fit right in! You can visit them too.. 9 beautiful sims to wander at your leisure! Here i got your ride there covered ;)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Calas Galadhon/137/233/23

Snapshot_008.thumb.png.c94134bd0c8b4f822fce56902d846f50.png

So let me start out by telling you about the tank top.

This baby has lots and i mean LOTS of options. From colors to patches to mixing them both! You can easily make this your own style and wear with other shorts, skirts or jeans as well!

Tank top comes in sizes for Freya, Maitreya , Hourglass, Physique , Isis, TMP, Venus , and 5 standard Mesh sizes.
2 Tank top Huds contain:
Tank Biker Hud : 8 patched versions for front and 8 patched versions for back
Tank Color Hud :  8 colors for front , and 8 colors for back
Color Wheel also for making your own as always :)
Also includes alphas for the Standard layers.

Snapshot_010.thumb.png.642a72c4f83294d6ba07051eb8082334.png

And these cute shorts! I love that the bib is flopped down . gives that sexy but not revealing look. Make them earn seeing more ;)

Shorts come in sizes for  Belleza , Hourglass, Maitreya and 5 Standard Mesh sizes.
2 Shorts Hud contains 
Denim Colors : 3 plain Denim, 3 Ripped Denim and 3 Patched Denim 
Light Denim Colors :  3 plain Light  Denim, 3 Ripped Light  Denim and 3 Patched Light Denim 

Alpha included and  color wheel also :)

There are tons of ways to mix this one up. Patched on top , plain and ripped on bottom, patched on bottom, or no patches at all! the choices are all yours!

So for a summary of todays outfit...

I am wearing V-Twins - Sure fit- Prediction Blue Denim

No Shoes! You just can't wander a creek bed in shoes....

Maitreya Lara Body

LAQ Nellie Skin ( my absolute fave!!)

no Mesh head.. no no not gonna happen

This cute little Side Ponytail hair is from *ARGRACE* HOTARU - Blacks

Not much else to tell you! but for sure try this outfit out. Its summer! and so is this outfit!

So for now Im gonna lay back, relax and enjoy the scenery at Calas... Photos taken at the Misty Mountain Region of Calas. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MISTY MOUNTAINS/97/23/24

See you soon!!

Snapshot_007.thumb.png.8dbe9b157900831a777157bd7f18eb33.png

MUAH! 

etisa

1 person likes this

Nice outfit aunty but why  are you zo lazy giggles love you  

1 person likes this

its hard work changing clothes all the time! lol

1 person likes this

Friday morning quickie!

Good morning !! I don't havelong this morning but with the holidays fast approaching I wanted to show you 2 great new Tops for Canada Day and US Independence Day!

Now before I begin I just want to say you can find more on  the matching Mens shirts here In our blog : 

Now for the Ladies versions I got ya covered ;) Since Canada is first let's start there!

I threw on a couple versions to show you how great they look. but this is only a small portion of what the Hud offers!

CANADA1      Aren't they great! I paired them with a white mini skirt I had buried in my                                                         Inventory from BSASSY

CANADA2

CANADA3

Now for a quick look at the US version!

USA1  So a handful of options shown and you can pair these tops with anything!

USA2

USA3

Both versions come in sizes for Freya , Maitreya , Ebody, Isis , Hourglass, Physique , TMP, Tonic Curvy & Fine , and 5 standard mesh sizes with alpha

And the Huds each have 8 Designs!

So what are you waiting for? Get on over to V-twins and get a holiday look you can wear even after the holidays are over!

Thats all for now but check back soon!   Till then... see ya soon!!

ME

MWAH!!

etisa

Hump Day is finally here!

It's Hump Day!  Wednesday for those of you who don't hump ;)

And let me start by Hoping everyone in Canada and the US had an awesome Holiday Weekend!

Fireworks were great here and i hope you and your family got to enjoy an awesome time as well :)

Today i think I will share with you a cute little summery dress called V-Twins - Delight ( color version)

I wandered this great sim  Baha Shore for pics  and if you haven't visited there be sure to. Its just so calm and peaceful :) You can visit there with this link http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Baja Shore/174/140/24

V-Twins - Delight 1

So about the dress...

It comes in sizes for Ebody, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya , Physique & Venus

This little dress is perfect for casual or a night on the town. Its simple enough to wear anywhere you want to go!

V-Twins Delight 2

Little lace details make it dressy enough to go dancing also.

It has LOTS of options. So you can wear it in a Leather or a Denim vrsion and in 8 color choices!

The 2 huds leave tons of ways to make it look how YOU want it to.

Belt Hud 8 colors of Leather and 8 colors of Denim
Dress Hud 8 colors of Leather and 8 colors of Denim

And as always our color wheel! So if your color isn't there, make it !

I wore it casual , heels were not my best choice for the beach, but a girls gotta look good right?

V-Twins Delight 3

The side slit gives it a little sexy tease too :)

I swiped these heels from another V-twins outfit named Toy Girl. I will give a review of that one real soon :) 

And I tinted the white ones to give a little pink additive to match the dress :) 

So here it is...

Dress- V-twins _ Delight ( color version)

Shoes - V-Twins - Toygirl

Hair- Truth -March Group Gift Zoya

Tatt- Dream Ink , Model T.E.S-Y.2.TATTOO5 G

Maitreya Lara Body 

And everything else is the same as alway:)

So that's it! You may now return to your regularly Scheduled program :D

See you soon!

V-Twins Delight 4

MWAH

etisa

1 person likes this

Tuesday is fun day!

Whats a girl like me do when shes bored? Well go exploring of course!

Today I found this weird little place called Village of the Damned @ Island of Death!

Not your usual hangout I suppose but if you like aliens, killer clowns and generally spooky stuff, This is your place!

Village of the Damned

You can go check it out at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Island of Death/17/239/3091

So since i was out exploring i went pretty casual. And  I decided to wear the Toy Girl outfit I mentioned the other day!

Toy Girl Black

Denim shorts paired with a peek a boo tank and a bra top. It comes in Black & White pieces that can be mixed. it also comes with those cute little heels i had on the other day! I wear them ALOT with other outfits. The white pair can be tinted in edit to be any color you can imagine.

Toy Girl Black heels

This is an older outfit but it is still availavble in the Outlet store. That also means you get at a bargain price of  only $179 L!

The other great thing about this outfit is its not only for classic avatars! it has Omega appliers for mesh as well!

Toy Girl Black edition

(When they offered to have me over for dinner this isn't what I thought they meant!)

So be sure to check it out. It is a fantastic summer outfit!

I have another outfit in the works to show you tomorrow so til then I gotta run!!

Snapshot_001.png.d0e4e7633c51069c665c2d61feb38ede.png

Bye bye!!

MWAH!

etisa

Happy Humpday! Duel Outfit Review!

It's the middle of the week and what better way to get over the hump than to show you 2.. yes 2.. V-Twins outfits!

So today I have double the fun with the newest womens outfit and a  Mens outfit modeled by V-Twins very own Rio Lumines (Rio Karlsvalt) !!

We thought it might be fun to take a little ride so after a search of sims we found StarRiders -THE MOST SCENIC BIKE RIDING SIM IN SL ! ( they said so , so it must be true right?)

Star Riders1

You can visit them too! just go here...  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/StarRiders/110/174/26

Quick plug for their fantastic sim .. Miles of original roads, stunning scenery, motorcycle riding sim. Family, kid, and MC friendly, lots to see, do and explore. Timed racing, arcades, Bike dealership, bowling, crash-boom city, tunnels, hangouts, dance diner, ghost town. NO CARS-150 scpt lmt.

So Rio and I rezzed his bike and took a ride!

Star Riders2

Now on to the outfits. Rio chose to mix Fortune Denim and Fortune Leather outfits. So he is wearing the Denims pants and the Leather Jacket. Looks great huh?

Both of these versions come in 5 standard mesh sizes/ And the jacket included a shirtless version and one with a shirt as well. Alphas also included.

Star Riders3

For those of you who want more on Rio..well heres a few tidbits I can share ;)

Rio's Skin is Tableau Vivant ~ Noctis skin - bald -Tone 13
 and His hair is Exile::From Yesterday

Shh don't tell I told lol

I wore the new V-twins Roulette Color Version for women ) of course :)  )

Star Riders4

This outfit comes in many sizes.

The Skirt comes in Freya, Hourglass, Isis , Maitreya, Physique, & Venus

The Skirt hud has 8 colors and the color wheel to make them all your own tints :)

The top comes in 2 versions, ripped or solid. I am wearing the ripped version for photos. 

It comes in sizes for Fine, Curvy, Ebody, Freya , Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya , Physique, TMP , Venus , and the 5 standard mesh sizes as well. No alphas are included.

The Top has a hud for each of the ripped and solid versions and both include 8 colors and the color wheel :)

So mix up those colors! Make this summery outfit any color you want!

I am still in the Maitreya Lara body, no mesh head yet. But you never know!

My Hair is from Beausy , called Jaclyn. It comes with the cute little butterfly clips and they have their own color hud!

Star Riders5

Today i wore Gauged and Pierced Ears from ATUI. Great shop and these ears have tons of options!  

Both Beausy and Atui can be found in the My Favorite Store links  on this site!

My ToeRings come from Blushed - Inlaid Toe Rings and anklet. I found these in Marketplace :)  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Blushed-Inlaid-Toe-Rings-and-Anklest-Maitreya/12083624

And my Rings are Meva small silver rings for Maitreya Bento Hands. Also found on Market Place here : https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Meva-Small-Bento-Rings-Silver-Maitreya-Box-Wear-Me/11995113

Tattoo is from Dream Ink... Maitreya Applier Tattoo G

So that about covers it!  Thats all for today but I will check again soon! Have a Happy Happy Hump Day!!

Star Riders6

MWAH!!

etisa

Its Tuesday! Menacing & Burn out!!

Boy did the weekend go fast! I didn't get alot of time online but V-twins did release 2 great pieces!

I want to start with the Menacing Outfit. This is a great casual outfit with tons of color options !

I love this top, off the shoulder sexy and casual. Goes great with jeans or skirts. I think pairing with a denim skirt would be super cute!

Menacing 1

It comes in sizes for Tonic Curvy and Fine , Freya, Isis, Slink Hourglass and Physique ,TMP, Maitreya & Venus!

The color hud is totally amazing! 16 preset color choices plus the ever famous color wheel option for making your own!

Amaze Balls I'm tellin ya!

These sleek sexy pants are form fitting and shimmer just enough to be eye catching in a club or just smooth and comfy casual on a summer day :)

Menacing 2

They come in sizes for Freya , Isis, Venus, Maitreya , Slink Hourglass and Physique, TMP, and 5 standard mesh sizes as well. Alpha included for pants standard size,

The Pants hud comes with 8 preset colors we well. 

I found this to be a great outfit for some wave watching :) Photos were taken at Las Islas.

They have the best waves and ocean pieces available in SL in my opinion. You can visit them here : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Las Islas/128/136/1503

Menacing 3

Now before we go let me show you the new boots!

V-Twins Bootleggerz - Burn out.

Burn out1

These are great thigh high boots.  They come in 3 different packs. A black & Brown pack, a Pink & white pack and a fat pack. The fatpack is awesome because not only do you get colors not in the other packs but its only $249 !!

Burn Out 2

There's that top paired with the skirt from V-Twins Banshee outfit!

Hope you like these! Be sure to pop over and try the demos and thank you so much for making V-Twins such a great store!!

Til Next time!

Burn Out 3

MWAH!

etisa

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Happy Sunday! 

So V-twins added a new* Improved outfit and I want to share it with you!

What better way to share than to go wander another great sim!

Digital Art Camino

I hopped over to Digital Art Camino sim. This place is just beautiful! 

If you like art & nature this place has it in spades. Lots of beautiful landscaping and added in still art along with interactive pieces to put yourself and your partner in with you. You can visit them here... http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Retrospect/237/29/22

And now on to my ramblings!

So the new outfit is called V-Twins Wind Rider. 

Very Casual, mesh outfit . It has a little tank top and jeans. 

V-Twins Wind Rider

The top comes in sizes for Belleza Iris, Venus and Freya, Maitreya, Slnk Physique, TMP and 5 standard mesh sizes with alpha for non mesh avatars.

The color hud has 8 preset colors and the color wheel. Also the top has an additional set of patched versions so you can wear it plain or patch those puppies up!

The Jeans come in Sizes for Belleza, Slink, Maitreya , and 5 standard mesh sizes with alpha as well.

V-Twins Wind Rider 2

The pants have 2 versions to choose from.

I wore some older V-twins boots with these.

The Juarez boots work perfect.

V-Twins Bootleggerz - Juarez

The folded front works great with mesh pants. Too often we have the bottoms of our jeans poking through and these dont at all.  Together they make an awesome casual riding outfit!

To snaz it up a little i added in some jewelry and a belt from Chaos Panic & Disorder.

This is a nice full set called Biker Babe  that included a belt, necklace, ear rings , lip rings , belly ring and a nose chain. I am only wearing the necklace , belly ring and belt today.  

Biker Babe Jewelry

You can find them here... https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CPD-Biker-Babe-Complete-Set/3299724

My hair is the newest Truth Group Gift - Tori.

Loose side braids hang in front for a casual messy look that works great paired with a bandana for riding!

So that's it! Hope you enjoy your sunday! I will!!

see you soon!

MWAH!!

Lazy sunday

etisa

Happy Monday V-Twiners!!

Its Monday! and i thought why not shake things up a bit? So i called my friend Nolan and asked him to come show his fine self off to all of you!

Nolans a hottie and we thought it would be good to show you one of V-twins mens outfits to start this week off.

So here is Nolan wearing V-twins CrossRoads plain outfit.

Cross Roads Plain

This one comes with a Mesh vest in 5 standard mesh sizes including the alpha.and it also has both system layers and omega appliers for the pants and tank.

Cross Roads 2

Now Nolans a bit of a rebel and he didnt wear the tank or the gloves. 

He wears a mesh body from Tellaq and ha had no issues getting the  standard mesh to fit.

I was kinda hanging around taking pics... I am wearing the newest womens outfit called V_Twins WindRider which you can read about in yesterdays blog above this one :)

cross roads 3

So thats about it for this one but keep an eye out , I will be popping in again soon with more great V-twins news!

crossroads 4

Oops I got carried away! 

See you soon!

MWAh

etisa

Beach Day for V-Twins!

Happy Tuesday!  And what a great week it has started out to be!

I Chose Kona Beach today to venture on to and you will see why soon!

With Surfing, Horseback Riding and all the beachy fun you could ever want , its a beautiful place to spend your SL time!

If you would like to visit this beautiful beach just take this little taxi 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Woodridge/97/197/22

Another great new outfit for summer from the folks at V-Twins to show you!Aloha 1

This ones a mesh Bikini that fits sooo many mesh bodies! And it is available in Both a Biker version, or a Color Version! 

The Top comes in sizes for Freya , Isis, Venus, Hourglass , Physique, TMP, Maitreya & 5 standard mesh sizes!

The bottom comes in sizes for Isis , Freya, Venus, Hourglass , Physique , Maitreya , Tmp, & 5 standard mesh sizes too!

Aloha 2

This is the bikini you have been waiting for ladies! So many texture choices! It's the a whole Bikini store in one little folder! 

The color versions huds comes with 32 assorted colors and patterns! 

Mix and match your top and bottom to make this bikini your very own style!!

The Biker versions Huds comes with 16 textures and you can mix and match the top and bottoms with it as well!

Aloha 3

And don't forget the color wheel options for tinting those white bikinis!

Summer never lasts long enough in RL but in SL we can wear these cute little Kinis alll year long!! For a limited time they are only $149 L but that price doesn't last long. They go up soon so get yours while its hot! ( insert cheesy grin here)

Aloha 4

Thats it for today... so grab your bikini and go enjoy some pixel sun!!!

More to come soon so check back often!

MWAH!

Aloha4.thumb.png.74833f8f80e7123c39adb403001e6e2e.png

etisa

Monday Morning is just around the corner and here I am!

Late night on a Sunday evening and I am roaming Sl.

Covfefe 2

I found this little place called Old Italy and decided it looked like a nice place for some pics!

So Tonight I will be showing you a little bit of Old Italy, you can visit it here ,,, http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/La Perla/101/104/37

And I am wearing the V-Twins Covfefe outfit ( color version)

Covfefe 1

This cute casual number comes in many sizes .

Top Sizes included for Curvy , Fine, Ebody, Maitreya, Venus, Slink Physique & Hourglass, Isis , Freya ,TMP. and 5 Standard Mesh sizes as well.

The Hud for the top includes 23 colors / patterns

Covfefe 3

The mini Skirt is super cute and very sexy! 

It comes in sizes for Freya ,Slink Physique ,  Hourglass , Maitreya , Isis ,& Venus.

The Skirt has 2 huds. One for Denim which includes 8 colors,

And the second Hud includes Leather Textures for 6 Colors.

And theres more!! Even the belt has a color hud!!

The Belt Hud has 7 Colors!

All these huds combined with the Color Wheel give endless options for this outfit!!

Bound 1

I paired this outfit with V-Twins Bootleggerz - Bound Boots.

I just love these. From the heels to the little buckles they are perfection!

So be sure to pop over to V-Twins and check these out!

Covfefe 5

Well Morning is just around the corner so I better go. But I will be back tomorrow with some other great V-twins outfit! Be sure to check in :)

And from all of us at V-Twins... Hope you had a fun and happy weekend!

Covfefe 6

MWAH!!

etisa

Manic Monday

Hi V-Twiners!  Told you I would be back ;)  It's Manic Monday! And so is the name of todays V-Twins outfit!!

I wandered over to Sammys @ The City By the Bay.

Manic Monday 1

Such a Nice Sim! They have Live Music, And DJs playing music from the 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s classic rock , Pop , & country. A little of everything for everyone! They are New resident friendly.

Manic Monday 3

They have an amazing  Veterans Memorial. You can wander and visit the shops, a nice park and even stop for pizza or a burger! 

You can visit them here , http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//55/94/26

Manic Monday 2

Anyways, here is a bit about todays outfit. V-Twins - Manic Monday is a fall / winter outfit or just for those chilly SL days when you need a jacket and jeans.

The Combined Top has its own hud with 8 Plain textures, 8 Patched textures and an alpha texture to make the shirt invisable to wear the jacket alone

Manic Monday 5

Pants come in 5 fitmesh sizes and also sizes for  Curvy , ebody, Fine, Hourglass & Physique, Maitreya, Isis , TMP, and Venus
The Pants Hud has a light blue and dark blue option, and each color has an additional 3 patched versions to choose from

Augusta

I chose V-Twins Bootleggerz - Augusta  Boots to wear with this outfit.

These are one of my favorite little shoes for Jeans. I love the texture, so realistic looking!

Now they are an older paid and come in Slink feet Size only, but i still wear my slink feet most the time anyways.
They come with or without Sock Options. Socks come in black or white.

I am wearing no socks.

Manic Monday6

This hair I just love, its from =DeLa*= , and is called Rema .

I just love the casual wind blown look of it.

You can find =DeLa*= In the My Favorite Stores Section of this Webpage!  http://www.v-twins.net/index.php?/forum/13-my-favourite-stores/

Thats it today for this Manic Monday! Time to go home and relax!

See you soon!

MWAH!!!

etisa

Happy Sunday fellow V-Twiners!

So V-twins put out a cute little shorts outfit this week called behavior and I thought maybe I should put a little tidbit here for ya'll :) 

I wandered over to a Sim called Bikers Bay - Home of Hell on Heels.

HellonHeels

A Great place to go riding! Miles of track, beautiful scenery and a Bowling ally with pool table and  2 alleys. I had a blact figureing them out :)

HellonHeels2

HellonHeels3

You can visit them here!  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Funky Aliria/143/147/23

So today I am showing you V-Twins - Behavior ( color Version )

This one has a great little summer top and denim shorts. 

Its a great one to mix and match with other pants or tops as well :)

Top comes in sizes for Freya , Hourglass , Isis , Maitreya . Ocacin , Physique , Venus and 5 standard mesh sizes.

HellonHeels4
Hud for top includes 16 colors! I colored mine with the color Wheel a cute pinkish Lavender tint.

Shorts come in sizes for Freya , Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique, and Venus
Hud for shorts includes 8 colors 

HellonHeels5
Also includes a Hud for 4 belt colors  Black, White and 2 shades of Brown.

I also Paired with the V-Twins cowgirl boots. I love these little black boots!

Thats it for this time but check back soon because believe it or not.. i got a mesh head! Fine tuning it so that next Blog you get to see me all meshed and prettyful :)

Have an awesome sunday!

HellonHeels6

MWAH!!

etisa

Fat Tuesday! ( not really but fat packs count right? )

It's Tuesday !! And V-Twins has another New Release for the ladies!

summertime

Todays New Release is an awesome pair of heels named V-Twins Bootleggerz - Summertime, These heels go perfect with all your summertime outfits!

The creators at V-Twins have really out done themselves today with tons of color and pattern options!. 

summetime2 Aren't they beautiful! ( not the rims guys .. the shoes )

They come in 3 versions. Your basic black and brown combo, a Pink and White combo and the motherlode Fatpack which has ... ready? 

16 colors, 9 patterns and a color wheel full of colors to tint yourself!

These are just SOME of the options you will have with the fatpack!

summertime fatpack

Theres just too many for show them all!

They go great with any outfit you have, Dressy or casual or working in the shop even!

summertime3

The sale price won't last long so be sure to grab a fat pack of these babies while they are only $249 L!

I paired them with V-Twins - Windrider outfit. you can find more info about this outfit in this blog OR here... https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/V-Twins-MESH-DEMO-Wind-Rider/12330249

so Check them out and enjoy!

Back to work for me... see you soon!

summertime 7

MWAH!!

etisa

Friday Duo!!

Hi everyone! Today i trapped.. I mean conned, I mean asked real nicely ;) doe Stevies help blogging and he graciously said why sure!

Counterfeit & Church Clothes 1

So today we will be showing you the Men's outfit- My Church Clothes and the women's outfit Counterfeit ( color version).

Photos are mostly done by Stevie :) He does amazing profile pics! Perv me if you want to see!

My Church Clothes 1

So for the Men we have My Church Clothes...

You can wear this one dressy or casual. The jacket can be worn with or without the dress shirt and tie. 

My Church Clothes 2 My Church Clothes 3

This outfit includes Omega Appliers for gloves, pants
System layer Pants in 2 choices
Mesh jacket or jacket/shirt combo in 5 standard mesh sizes each with alpha layers
pant cuffs and gloves ! lots of options in this one. It comes in versions for Plain ( what Stevie is modeling) Patched or Lone wolf. A little something there for everyone :)

For the ladies I am showing off.. I mean modeling... yeah thats it  modeling...

V-Twins - Counterfeit ( color Version )

Counterfeit 1 Counterfeit 2

This sexy little dress even comes with boots! What a bargain huh?

Inside the folder you will find 

Boots come in sizes for Freya , Slink Hourglass & Physique , Isis, Venus, Maitreya , 
Boot Hud preset with 8 colors
Dress comes in Fit Mesh Sizes for Curvy & Fine , Slink Physique and Hourglass , Ebody, Maitreya , Venus, Freya, Isis
Dress Hud preset with 8 colors for upper and lower so you can mix and match!
Matching Sleeves for Curvy & Fine , Ebody , Freya , Slink Physique & Hourglass ,Isis, Venus Maitreya
Sleeve Hud preset with 8 colors
And as always the infamous color wheel to tint them all your way!

So mix it up! Have fun with it and make it your own!

That's it for today but we really hope you like these!

Counterfeit & Church Clothes 2

We had fun modeling them!

See you soon!

MWAH

etisa

ounterfeit2.png

BONUS BLOG!! EXTRA FRIDAY REPORT!

Guess what my fellow V-Twiners! V-Twins has a new women's release!!

Released just today is V-Twins - Bristle!

It is a nice casual Outfit a made up of Jeans and Bustier top.

Bristle5

My bestie Garnet and I went bowling to try this baby out and it looks fabulous!

We returned to the Hell On Heels sim for a round of Bowling and to try out some bikes.

Bristle 3

We are wearing the V-Twins Bristle Outfit ( denim version)

Pants come in sizes for Curvy & Fine, Freya, Slink Hourglass & Physique , Venus , Isis, TMP , Maitreya , and 5 standard mesh sizes
Hud for Pants includes 6 colors, ripped, plain and patched versions and an option to change the beltloop colors.
Top comes in sizes for Eve Pulpy & Slim , Maitreya , Curvy & Fine , Slink Hourglass & Physique, Freya , Isis , Venus ,TMP , and 5 Standard Mesh sizes.
Top Hud includes 8 preset colors and color wheel option to make your own

Bristle 2

I tinted my tops this rad Orange and Garnet tinted hers a dark red. ( She always goes for the reds)

I paired my outfit with the V-Twins Bootleggerz - Summertime heels. Garnet wears the same sandals all the time. I don;t know where they are from but they are cute lol.

Bristle 1

We both use the Maitreya body.

Well thats it for now... she's beating my score gots to run!

Bristle 6

MWAH!!

etisa