Amigo Uriza

V-Twins Region - Sinnersville - Closed

1 post in this topic

Hi All of you.

Today we closed Sinnersville ( our region since 2008 ) and from now on, our main store will be located in Gianno, in mainland.

New Store Gianno - Adult Continent#1.jpg New Store Gianno - Adult Continent#2.jpg

It's not easy to say how much this action breaks our hearts to most of us in V-Twins, because we founded V-Twins in this region.

We didn't take this decision lightly, it was a thought and planned decision necessary ( in our opinion) to face the upcoming changes in Second Life for next year.

We decided to cut our expenses about a 70% in order to anticipate changes in 2018.

I honestly think in the upcoming months we will observe a constant decrease of the retailer clothing sector in Second Life. This is not something new, but will push us to provide even better clothes and better designed. While winter can bring some residents back, it will be interesting to see the actual population in Second Life in March 2018.

I don't expect new changes that can actually affect us, since Bento technology seems to be something only related to heads, hands & feet. So the already established mesh body brands will continue to exist:  Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, Tonic and others.  Linden seems more concerned about Sansar and not Second Life so I don't expect too many changes in the avatars.

Our goal is to continue to provide sexy, classic apparel with a biker touch in Second Life during 2018. 

Chaplin Tomorrow & me will continue the task to give you as much content as we can. 

In the upcoming months, we also plan to increase our presence in the social media with bloggers, pictures, facebook etc.

We would also like to keep promoting another Biker Fair but we will decide when the time comes and it will depends on how much time left we have and how much work that requires. 

We are also preparing to open another store in a mature sim ( thanks to Cindy), in case someone can not or doesn't want to access an adult region.

I would like to thank all our customers for the support while we were in Sinnersville and we hope to see you in Gianno again. Nothing will change dramatically, but this is probably the most important challenge we have faced in 5 years.  

With this main store move all our old landmarks will stop working so this is something that might affect us V-Twins and we think we are facing an important challenge in the next 3 months. We have to get in touch with our customers and encourage them to visit our main store and update the landmarks.

It's not going to be an easy task, but we are excited to do so. 

We would like to help spread the word and tell your friends to update their landmarks and visit us. We would appreciate it so much. ^_^

New V-Twins Main Store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gianno/201/231/51

Thanks!  You make V-Twins Possible

PS:

Last Saturday some of us joined in Sinnersville and we took a picture of the staff that has been in V-Twins. 

So many good memories !! 

large.V-Twins.jpg